- My Mom Believes In QAnon. I’ve Been Trying To Get Her Out Ever Since.
- A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon
- QAnon Is Destroying the GOP From Within
- Down the rabbit hole: how QAnon conspiracies thrive on Facebook
- Inside the QAnon Queen’s Cult: ‘The Abuse Was Non-Stop’
Themes like everything is connected, nothing happens without a purpose, and nothing is what it seems are central to both yoga philosophy and conspiratorial thinking.
Until last week, too many in the Republican Party thought they could preach the Constitution and wink at QAnon. They can’t.
According to QAnon, September 24 is going to get wild.
Two years ago, Reddit had the internet’s biggest QAnon problem. Today, that problem is gone—but the company can’t really explain why.
QAnon is much bigger — and more dangerous — than other conspiracy theories.
Pushing the theory on to bigger platforms proved to be the key to Qanon’s spread — and the originators’ financial gain.
Because she sees me as a member of “the liberal media,” it’s impossible to persuade her.
«I no longer inhabit the delusion that our divergence is temporary.»
“QAnon Queen” Romana Didulo has threatened to arrest police and execute anyone who crosses her. Now, some of her followers are speaking out.
Playing with reality
Three years ago, QAnon stitched together the most widely-held beliefs of the darkest corners of the internet. Here's the backstory to its sinister success.
Guardian investigation finds more than 3m aggregate followers and members support QAnon on Facebook, and their numbers are growing
Want to support our charity? http://bellingcat.com/donate/ Buy our book "We Are Bellingcat" here: http://bit.ly/2EP09EN Our award-winning podcast series: http://apple.co/36LJURI
Exploring the American idea through ambitious, essential reporting and storytelling. Of no party or clique since 1857. http://theatlantic.com
Got something that needs 👀? Send us tips here: http://tips.buzzfeednews.com. Support our reporting: http://bit.ly/2VkE9pK
Original reporting on everything that matters. Sign up for the VICE Newsletter: http://link1.vice.com/join/6qz/signup
News. Arts & Life. Music & more. This is NPR. 🕵️ Securely send us news tips: http://securedrop.npr.org
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on QAnon?
We monitor hundreds of sources on QAnon, including Bellingcat, The Atlantic, BuzzFeed News, VICE, NPR, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.