- How Colors Change the Perception of Interior Spaces
- Make your home more bearable with these 5 tips from interior design maven Kelly Wearstler
- How to create a perfect home-office desk
- Interior Designers on the Most Iconic Furniture of All Time
- The Scandinavian Trick to Hanging Art
Gretchen Hansen, founder and CEO of the online interior design company Decorist offers advice for getting your best work done at home.
You may be surprised at how right this looks, even though it feels wrong.
Some possibilities to change environments with colors or contrasts, confusing proportions.
We’re going to be homebound for months; better make your space as cozy as possible.
Whether it be through material, dimensional, placement, or installation flexibility, pivot doors offer endless possibilities in interior design.
Vitra Design Museum presents ‘Home Stories: 100 Years, 20 Visionary Interiors,’ a major exhibition that celebrates the power of interior design in the last century
Which furniture pieces are guaranteed to stand out from the crowd—and stand the test of time? We asked 22 interior designers and professionals their thoughts.
If you hate redecorating, make someone else do it for you.
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
The global authority on design. Subscribe to Wallpaper* Magazine today: http://bit.ly/2NPGidl
Helping everyone to live happy, healthy lives at home.
The best #architecture in the world – for architects, by architects. More: @parq, @ArchDailyBR, @ArchDailyMX
http://theverge.com covers life in the future.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on interior design?
We monitor hundreds of sources on interior design, including Fast Company, Wallpaper*, Apartment Therapy, ArchDaily, The Verge, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.