- A comprehensive guide for the fastest possible Docker builds in human existence
- Our cloud spend in 2022
- The first single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle
- FireCracker internals: a deep dive inside the technology powering AWS Lambda
Simple explanation of DevOps without the complications and information overload. -- what do you think? Please share & comment! DevOps is a concept with diffe...
Redgate Software’s 2020 State of Database DevOps Report found that companies are not only skipping code reviews, but there’s a new skills gap emerging in software development that needs to be…
In my kitchen, we have a sign that reads "Marriage is more than finding the right person. It is being the right person." It serves as a great reminder of the individual responsibility everyone has in…
Shared by 128
Since we published why we’re leaving the cloud, we’ve received a lot of questions about our actual spending. We’re happy to share, both where we currently are and where we’re going.
Kubernetes is the de facto standard for running containerized applications. Kubernetes (K8s) is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.…
Two years ago artificial intelligence wasn't part of mainstream software development. Now AI in DevOps is seemingly everywhere. Here's why.
“From project planning and source code management to CI/CD and monitoring, GitLab is a single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle. Only GitLab enables Concurrent DevOps to make the software…
You are most likely familiar with AWS Lambda and Fargate — Amazon’s serverless computing engines. At its nature, serverless computing introduces quite a challenging task requiring both tight security…
A DevOps Compliance culture can yield enormous benefits provided the strategy is tailored to the organization.
An in-depth description of the microservice style of architecture. Applications designed as suites of independently deployable services, governed in a decentralized manner.
How we're building GitLab into the complete DevOps toolchain.
For several years IT companies have been exposed to more and more blogs and conferences talking about DevOps, arguably the hottest topic…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.