Investors in dating app companies are suffering from heartbreak. As these companies shift gears and try to make a profit, many of their users are heartbroken too.
Learn how to unblur, sharpen and clean up pictures via Photoshop, iPhone apps, and Let’s Enhance - an AI-based free online tool.
In 2019, I built a work-for-hobby iOS simulator on a strict regimen of weekends and coffee. While the full details of this project will stay in-house, there’s enough I can share to hopefully be…
Or how our lock screen has become the most coveted digital estate for a whole new generation of apps.
Prominent venture capitalists are flocking to invest in Christian worship apps. The apps say users’ prayers are a business asset.
As unprecedented weather leads to increasing climate anxiety, there’s a raft of different apps catering for every kind of forecast
Apple today announced its 2022 list of App Store award winners along with the top chart for most downloaded apps and games.
In the next three to seven years, I expect most mobile apps to disappear. With them, we’ll witness the loss of billions in venture capital that we’ve poured into the start-up sector.
From now on, I won’t be building any more native apps. All my apps going forward will be progressive web apps. Progressive web apps are web…
Primer CEO Kamo Asatryan has helped dozens of mobile apps achieve explosive growth. Here are his go-to tips.
Keeping Birdie’s app fast, powerful and dependable
Tamara Steffens specializes in driving user acquisition and has it down to a science. Here, she says what startups must do to gain traction.
The story of how an app I built in 6 hours got 2.3 million downloads, generated a full-time salary and was acquired after 18 months.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.