- Why Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google Need to Be Disrupted
- Progressive Web Apps on iOS are here 🚀
- How to Make $80,000 Per Month on the Apple App Store
- Forget the new iPhones: Apple’s best product is now privacy
- A literary history of fake texts in Apple's marketing materials
At Apple, we believe accessibility is a human right. Innovative features like Door Detection, Sound Recognition, Voice Control, and more are designed to let ...
It’s far easier than you think. No luck or perseverance necessary.
One takeaway: “It costs seven times more.”
In a recently published meeting agenda, Apple cofounder Steve Jobs teaches a master class in how to write a strategic plan.
«Takeaway: Identify what your company does well in the context of the overall market. Then, double down on doing those things better.»
Apple parts, tools, and manuals — starting with iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 — available to individual consumers.
Industry watchers and participants think that Apple has a good chance to validated and revolutionize augmented reality like it did with smartphones.
Under Tim Cook’s leadership, Apple saw just how critical an issue user privacy would become. Now it’s at least as important a feature as shiny industrial design or a nice camera.
Exploring the Applecore style
«orthographically correct banter»
Four companies dominate our daily lives unlike any other in human history. The only logical conclusion? We must bust up big tech.
On its 40th anniversary, we look back at the machine that brought the GUI to personal computers.
With iOS 11.3, Apple has silently added support for the basic set of new technologies behind the idea of “Progressive Web Apps” (PWAs)…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.