One of the easiest DIYs, making your own homemade baking powder is as simple as stirring two ingredients together. Here's why you should make your own baking powder, including the benefits in terms of…
Here are nine things that you can do right now to reduce the number of harmful insects, like mosquitoes, ants, and spiders, in your backyard.
We asked horticulturists to share the lettuce varieties that are the easiest to grow in a home garden. They recommend Monte Carlo Romaine, Parris Island Romaine, Crispino Iceberg, Buttercrunch, and…
If your phone's camera roll is at maximum capacity, it's time to organize your digital photos. Here, two photographers share their best tips for streamlining, organizing, and preserving prized images…
Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without these favorite casserole and gratins. Our recipes include broccoli casserole, cornbread casserole, cauliflower gratin, and lasagna.
Where in your fridge you store your groceries impacts how long they last. We explain where in your food you should keep raw meats, dairy, leftovers, condiments, and beverages.
Learn how to make spatchcock chicken with our handy step-by-step guide. Then use the technique when you make one of our spatchcock chicken recipes.
The recipe for these delectable potato patties filled with juicy lamb and coated in crisp breadcrumbs comes from Nik Sharma's "Season: Big Flavors, Beautiful Food." His take on the Goan specialty…
Here's everything you need to know about clover lawns, a trend that started out on TikTok. Learn how to grow a clover lawn, which zones clover thrives in, and how to care for this low-maintenance turf…
Try this new take on the B.L.T. with lightly sautéed cabbage sandwich and crisp bacon on toasted white bread with a little mayo.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.