The Best of Mic King
The most popular Mic King articles, as voted by our community.
#ZoraAndGlorysDad. Founder of @iPullRankAgency. Consultant to F500. Marketing Technologist (AI focused). Keynote Speaker. Rapper. Recovering Big Agency Guy.
Mic King on SEO
Relevance is Not a Qualitative Measure for Search Engines
Learn how a content relevance score against the top query results can determine whether your SEO strategy should focus on links or content.
AI Content is not the SEO threat they want you to think it is
Despite Google's policies around AI Content, using the tech correctly does not necessarily impact your visibility and search traffic negatively.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
People Supporting SEOs
Who are the people that are making an impact in the SEO industry. We gathered a variety of people from the community supporting SEOs who are having a positive impact.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.