The Best of Instapage
5 most popular Instapage articles, as voted by our community.
Build and optimize high-converting landing pages at scale. Try Instapage today and launch your next campaign with confidence.
10 Scarcity Examples to Inspire Your Next Landing Page
It's no secret that customers believe limited-availability items are more valuable. Get inspired by these 10 examples of scarcity in action.
13 Creative Call-to-Action Examples That Elicit a Response
Are your CTAs not getting enough action? Get inspired by 13 creative call-to-action examples that drive more conversions by getting visitors to act.
Want a Good Quality Score on Every Ad Platform? Perfect the Post-Click Experience
To get a good Quality Score across ad platforms, you must create relevant post-click landing page experiences. Discover how.
The Main Difference Between Keywords & Search Terms & How to Use Them Both in Your Ad…
How are keywords and search terms related and different? How can you apply them in your digital advertising campaigns? Get all the answers and more, here.
Conversational Marketing: Your Complete Guide to Doing It Right
What is conversational marketing and how can you do it effectively in all online channels? Get all the answers here with examples.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.