The Best of d-zone
5 most popular d-zone articles, as voted by our community.
d-zone on Data Science
A Complete Guide To Math And Statistics For Data Science
In this article, we provide a comprehensive guide for individuals looking to get started with data science.
d-zone on Internet Of Things
The Fusion of 5G, IoT, and AI
A description of the fusion of 5G, IoT, and AI. First, let's explain these three terms briefly, including the applications and use cases of each.
d-zone on Java
Java Garbage Collection
Learn everything you need to know about the newest garbage collectors to the JVM, including the Epsilon GC, ZGC, and Shenandoah.
Reactive Programming in Java: Using the WebClient Class
Check out this Java tutorial to learn more about reactive programming and using the WebClient class, which works with asynchronous requests.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Ballerina Concurrency Model and Non-Blocking I/O
Take an in-depth look at Ballerina's concurrency model and how it provides the foundation for the inherent non-blocking I/O support available in the language.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.