- The House That Spied on Me
- AIoT: When Artificial Intelligence Meets the Internet of Things
- The scientists who are creating a bio-internet of things
- How the Internet of Things is Building Smarter Cities
- AI and IoT: Transforming Business
When Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) combine you get AIoT—basically having a machine learning algorithm that can make sense of the data that internet of things devices…
Everything in your smart home, from the lightbulbs to the thermostat, could be recording you or collecting data about you. What can you do to curb this intrusion?
AI and IoT won't replace humans but will automate mundane tasks and allow management to make informed moves with zero error.
«A study conducted by Stanford claims that AI and IoT will revolutionize business operations and leave a major impact on business strategies. »
Our society stands to be transformed by the combination of three technologies, contributing to a “perfect storm”. Here, Telenor’s President and CEO, Sigve Brekke, expands on how the application of…
What is the Metaverse, where is it taking us next, and what are the key technologies driving its development?
The internet of things connects devices across the globe. Now researchers are considering how bacteria can join the network.
IoT is a security hellscape. One cryptography has a plan to make it a little bit less so.
AI is emerging as a driving technology behind the internet of things (IoT). Learn about the new AIoT, and how it will impact the future.
5 years after NYCTrainSign collapsed, I investigate why the company failed and end up writing an exploit to take over their fleet.
New business models enabled by this Trivergence — artificial intelligence, blockchain and Internet of Things — are beginning to disrupt many industries and provide platforms for innovation in the…
«To paraphrase Corinthians 13;13, now these three things remain: AI, blockchain and the IoT. But the greatest of these in none — it is their combination. Call it the Trivergence.»
In December, I converted my one-bedroom apartment in San Francisco into a “smart home.” I connected as many of my appliances and belongings as I could to the internet: an Amazon Echo, my lights, my…
Spending on smart cities is ramping up, and it's being driven by the development and implementation of new IoT technologies.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.