The Best of Creative Bloq
9 most popular Creative Bloq articles, as voted by our community.
Daily design tips and inspiration.
Creative Bloq on Atomic Design
10 reasons you should be using Atomic Design
Following the Atomic Design principles can have big benefits for your workflow. Here's why.
Creative Bloq on Creativity
The best mind mapping apps for focusing your creativity
Organise your ideas into workable projects with these tools.
Creative Bloq on Design
7 design exercises to keep your skills sharp
Tone up your design muscles with these games and exercises.
Creative Bloq on Jony Ive
5 things that might happen to Apple when Jony Ive leaves
What does an Ive-less Apple look like? We make some predictions.
Creative Bloq on Stress
Blue Monday: How to protect your mental health at work
How to minimise stress and look after your mental health on Blue Monday, as well as throughout the year.
Creative Bloq on Video Editing
The best free video editing software
The best free video editing software enables you to make movies without splashing any cash.
The best software for editing videos for YouTube
From free to paid-for, we reveal the best software for editing videos for YouTube.
Creative Bloq on Visual Design
Free online resources for artists and designers stuck at home
Drawing lessons, software, books and more – the creative community continues to offer amazing support amid virus outbreak.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Is Adobe's AI art feature as creepy as it sounds?
Shared by 18
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.