The Best of CodePen.IO
5 most popular CodePen.IO articles, as voted by our community.
Build, test, and discover front-end code 💻 Support: http://codepen.io/support
CodePen.IO on CSS
Flower Typer Three.js
Shared by 18, including Stef Walter
No SVG, no image, CSS-only fluid slider with input[type=range]
Almost pure CSS. No SVG, no images in general save for CSS gradients. All the JS does is help with feature support testing and updating the slider valu...
CodePen.IO on Generative Art
AI Art Generator
This Pen uses a neural network to apply a random art style from unsplash to a chosen image....
Noise gives the impression of ice. ...
CodePen.IO on Visual Design
Complex polynomials ratio
Based on ratio of complex polynomials, like my other pen [Pauline](https://codepen.io/Dillo/pen/popvreX). This one is more simple, but uses symmetry ...
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.