Elon Musk: The Architect of Tomorrow
Inside Elon Musk's world-changing plans to inhabit outer space, revolutionize high-speed transportation, reinvent cars – and find love along the way.
More from Rolling Stone
This Simple Math Problem Could Be the Key to Solving Our Climate Crisis
It’s our last shot to save the planet, and these are the numbers that could change the end of the story
Ed Sheeran Confesses: Tears, Trauma, and Those Bad Habits
When he became a dad, his ‘party boy’ days ended. Then tragedy struck, forcing him to face his hidden dark side — and hit his hottest creative streak.
Emma Chamberlain Is in an ‘Existential Crisis 24/7.’ Let's Get Into It
She revolutionized YouTube just by being her quirky, teenage self. Now, she’s pondering life’s big questions — and totally cool with having no answers
200 Greatest Dance Songs of All Time
From Chic to Skrillex, from Chicago house classics to festival rave anthems, from songs that filled the floor at the Loft and the Warehouse to ones that blew up on TikTok.
Who Is @Catturd2, the Sh-tposting King of MAGA Twitter?
How one cranky Florida man caught the ear of Donald Trump, Elon Musk and Tucker Carlson — with fart jokes
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.