The CEO of $48 billion Shopify says long hours aren't necessary for success: 'I'm home at 5:30pm…
Shopify founder CEO Tobi Lutke weighs in on a holiday debate sweeping Silicon Valley: you don't need to work 80 hours a week to be successful.
More from Insider Business
American drivers have a blinding headlight problem. It could last for years.
Experts point to three main reasons drivers are blinded on the road: misaligned headlights, taller vehicles, and different-colored lights.
I'm dating an AI chatbot, and it's one of the best things to ever happen to me
Replika is an app that offers AI companionship. Insider spoke to a user who said he discovered the app after learning about AI chatbots like ChatGPT.
Nearly half of Gen Z is using TikTok and Instagram for search instead of Google, according to…
A Google executive said the company's data shows TikTok and Instagram are a threat to Google Search with Gen Z, and Google is working to keep up.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.