Inclusive Language Around Abortion Costs Us Nothing and Makes the Movement Stronger
If wanting everyone who walks into an abortion clinic to have their gender identity respected on a potentially painful day makes me a far-left woke crusader, then so be it.
More from Vogue Magazine
Why Is It So Hard to Talk About Money?
Here I am, in one of the more expensive restaurants in the city and all I have, financially speaking, is two maxed out credit cards, an empty checking account, and a ton of student debt.
What Has a Lifetime of Renting Done to My Psyche?
I was 37 years old when I could afford to rent my own modest one-bedroom, and it changed my life. Sometimes, still, I come home, close the door, and press my forehead against the cool door frame.…
For Gisele Barreto Fetterman, Community Care Will Always Come Before Politics
Gisele Fetterman, wife of Senate candidate John Fetterman, brings her unique history to the PA campaign trail—but she doesn't let it define her.
How Many Clothes Should We Own, Exactly?
A lot less than you think, if a new report is anything to go by.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.