After using kakeibo, a simple and popular Japanese budgeting system, my savings have grown at a faster rate than I ever imagined possible. It has also helped me make smarter decisions about how to…
Venture capitalist John Doerr, chairman at Kleiner Perkins, joins CNBC's 'Squawk Box' to weigh in on the ongoing energy crisis, economy, and the overall market.
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, Graham Cochrane and Shannon Smith make thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in passive income per month. Here's their advice.
The 50-30-20 budgeting rule can help you determine how much of your income should be saved.
Josh Ellwood quit his engineering job in 2021 to pursue his side hustles full-time. That year, he made $189,000 through his seven streams of income. Now, he works just three and a half days a week.…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.