When I was a kid, there were serious discussions in churches, schools, and in front of Congress about whether the music my friends and I listened to might be satanic. I remember my friend’s mother… Open at source
The Social Dilemma accuses everyone else of doing exactly what it, itself, is guilty of doing. The film is an echo chamber of people all sharing the exact same perspective with no dissent whatsoever.
Power doesn’t always corrupt, but power always reveals.” Perhaps the same is true of the most powerful networks in human history.
The 90/9/1 rule finds that in any social network or online community, 1% of the users generate 90% of the content, 9% of the users create 10% of the content, and the other 90% of people are mostly silent observers.