Go to https://squarespace.com/mattdavella to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code MATTDAVELLA. Thanks to Squarespace for sponso...
Dig inside YouTuber and medical student Elizabeth Filips' up-to-date Second Brain Notion system to discover the productivity apps and note-taking philosophie...
Tiago Forte asks Obsidian expert Nick Milo: How good is the note taking app Obsidian as a Second Brain? Here’s how Nick rated Obsidian across 10 key Second B...
A "Second Brain" is a system for knowledge management – a trusted place outside your head to preserve and protect your most valuable knowledge.But it's
«Your strength is your consistency and commitment to serving your future self’s needs, while a common pitfall is acquiring tons of content without ever actually doing anything with it.»
Productivity is about doing less, not more. Journaling and the Second Brain methodology improved my mental health and made me happier and more creative.
«Journaling is to emotions, what the Second Brain is to information. Both practices allow me to delegate and outsource complex thinking.»
More and more people share their Second Brain setups on YouTube. Here are 6 videos to inspire your Building a Second Brain journey.
Here are 12 practical steps you can take right now to get your Second Brain started and establish the habits of personal knowledge management.
Ultimate Brain is the ultimate second-brain/knowledge capture template for Notion. Manage tasks, projects, notes, goals, areas, and more all in harmony.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.