- Raised by YouTube
- The Entertainment Value Curve: Why TikTok is On Fire 🔥 and Quibi Isn’t
- The North Carolina Kid Who Cracked YouTube’s Secret Code
- The Best Performances of 2022
- The 100 Best Movies of the Decade
Bloomberg connects decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. Read this story on Bloomberg.
The best movies from a decade that changed everything.
10 big projects through 2021
Whether they featured in film, television, music, or just existed on the internet in general, these entertainers captivated audiences throughout the year
This post was written by Ravi Mehta. Ravi is a consumer tech leader who is currently an Executive-in-Residence at Reforge. Previously, he was Chief Product Officer at Tinder and a product leader at…
The platform’s entertainment for children is weirder—and more globalized—than adults could have expected.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.