6 Best Articles on Ebikes
The most useful articles on ebikes from around the web—beginners to advanced—curated by thought leaders and our community. We focus on timeless pieces and update the list whenever we discover new, must-read articles or videos—make sure to bookmark and revisit this page.
Top 5 Ebikes Articles
At a glance: these are the articles that have been most read, shared, and saved on ebikes by Refind users in 2023 so far.
- 11 rules for buying an ebike, and the 11 ebikes to buy now
- Cities Want Ebikes to Stay in Their Lane—but Which One?
- Ebikes are about to become an urban status symbol
- Dance ebikes create a new value offering for bike enthusiasts
- Specialized’s new city ebikes marry smoothness, torque, and smarts
Short on time? Check out these useful short articles on ebikes—all under 10 minutes.
Ebikes are about to become an urban status symbol
E-bikes are about to become an urban status symbol, marrying style and speed
Cities Want Ebikes to Stay in Their Lane—but Which One?
From New York to Moab, Utah, bicyclists and municipal officials are divided over whether ebikes should be permitted on bicycle trails.
Dance ebikes create a new value offering for bike enthusiasts
Dance ebikes bring a monthly subscription service to bike riders, creating a new business model and service offerings, disrupting micromobility.
Specialized’s new city ebikes marry smoothness, torque, and smarts
Specialized's new Vado and Como ebikes bring a new design, tons of power, and automatic shifting to stand out in a crowded market.
What are the speed limits for ebikes?
As ebikes get more advanced they also get faster. What are the legal speed limits in different counties and are they enforced?
These are some of the most-read long-form articles on ebikes.
11 rules for buying an ebike, and the 11 ebikes to buy now
You thought your family was going to be talking about web3 this Thanksgiving. But they’re actually talking about ebikes. Let’s help you prepare. Ebikes are about to change the world. They are already…
We monitor hundreds of publications, blogs, newsletters, and news sources in Ebikes, including:
Join us on June 15 & 16 in Amsterdam at #TNWConference and "Reclaim the future" - Last chance to get your tickets (80% sold out) The Heart of Tech ❤️
Author of GRIFTOPIA, THE DIVIDE, THE BUSINESS SECRETS OF DRUG DEALING, and HATE INC. http://www.racket.news
Extraordinary ideas that move the world forward
Global news and insights for a new generation of business leaders. Sign up for Quartz Daily Brief 👉http://qz.com/emails/
Independent news from the sharpest academic minds. Read: http://theconversation.com/au Sign up: http://bit.ly/2YBhBpn Donate: http://bit.ly/2Wsvz8T
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on ebikes?
We monitor hundreds of sources on ebikes, including TNW, Matt Taibbi, New Atlas, Quartz, The Conversation, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.