- Designing Token Economies
- Investing in Friends With Benefits (a DAO)
- People Don't Find DAOs, DAOs Find Them w/Jon Hillis
- Key learnings from DAOs
- The 5 Skills Every Successful DAO Contributor Needs to Cultivate
On this episode of Rehash, we’re talking with Jon Hillis, Co-Founder of Cabin DAO. Cabin DAO is a community for web3 creators and an experiment in decentrali...
A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) is a group organized around a specific mission that coordinates through a shared set of rules enforced on a blockchain. DAOs themselves are just…
Blog post on common go-to-market challenges and strategies within the context of selling tooling for DAOs.
Improving your skill set is like growing a garden. You need to till the soil, plant the seeds, water the seeds, weed the area around them, and wait awhile. After many months, you'll start to see your…
Y Combinator alumni are backing web3 startups through Orange DAO with $80 million in funding from Algorand, Near, others
The next frontier in computing, which will take shape this decade, is building apps on programmable blockchains. Programmable blockchains are interesting for the same reason that innovation on…
A Collaboration with Station's Tina He
Dark Mode Toggle 2022 Sep 20 See all posts Special thanks to Karl Floersch and Tina Zhen for feedback and review on earlier versions of this article. Recently, there has been a lot of discourse around…
A deep dive into user-centric ownership, portability and composability, identity frameworks, fraud prevention, DAO assembly, and beyond.
The promise of a decentralized and trustless future is forever just that: a promise, and in the future.
What comes after NFTs? Let's go deeper down the Web3 rabbit hole
Boyboss @ Not Boring: http://notboring.co || Not Boring Capital || Advisor @a16z crypto
we invest in software eating the world http://a16z.com/portfolio/ http://a16z.com/podcasts/
Author of GRIFTOPIA, THE DIVIDE, THE BUSINESS SECRETS OF DRUG DEALING, and HATE INC. http://www.racket.news
Technology news and analysis with a focus on founders and startup teams. Got a tip? http://techcrunch.com/tips
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on DAO?
We monitor hundreds of sources on DAO, including Packy McCormick, a16z, Matt Taibbi, TechCrunch, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.