- The ultimate, 3500-word, plain English guide to blockchain
- You Don’t Understand Bitcoin Because You Think Money Is Real
- One Bitcoin Transaction Now Uses as Much Energy as Your House in a Week
- Explain Bitcoin Like I’m Five
- The resolution of the Bitcoin experiment
Bitcoin explained from the viewpoint of inventing your own cryptocurrency. Videos like these made possible by patreon: https://patreon.com/3blue1brown Protoc...
Bitcoin’s recent 25% plunge illustrates why it will never be a true currency
«Bitcoin’s transformation from putative currency to speculative asset, in other words, was effectively built into the system from the start. It’s where Bitcoin was headed all along.»
Bitcoin is an illusion, a mass hallucination, so one hears. It’s just numbers in cyberspace, a mirage, insubstantial as a soap bubble…
Current trends say generating new bitcoins will use all the power in the world by 2020. That might not happen, but the technical issues aren't going away.
If you still can’t figure out what the heck a bitcoin is…
Bitcoin’s surge in price has sent its electricity consumption soaring.
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, I’m sure you’ve heard of Bitcoin and blockchain. After all, they are one of the most trending topics these days — the ultimate buzzwords of the year. Even…
We have officially gone from "Bitcoin is a fraud" to "cryptocurrencies could potentially have a role in diversifying one’s global bond and equity portfolio"...
Did you hear the one about the tulip bubble? It’s almost certainly a myth. It is myths, though, that explain why cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
I’ve spent more than 5 years being a Bitcoin developer. The software I’ve written has been used by millions of users, hundreds of…
Free Articles from http://stratechery.com. For Daily Updates, follow @StratecheryMO. For the author, follow @benthompson.
http://michaelnotebook.com, http://post.news/michael_nielsen, & @firstname.lastname@example.org Searching for the numinous 🇦🇺 🇨🇦, home in 🇺🇸 Research @AsteraInstitute
The heart of tech ❤️
Where tomorrow is realized || Sign up for our newsletters: http://WIRED.com/newsletter
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on bitcoin?
We monitor hundreds of sources on bitcoin, including Stratechery, @email@example.com, TNW, zerohedge, WIRED, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.