The Best of Gaby Dalkin
7 most popular Gaby Dalkin articles, as voted by our community.
chef. author. food + travel writer. recipe developer. avocado lover. margarita enthusiast. recipes at http://whatsgabycooking.com
Gaby Dalkin on Recipes
Poblano Corn Quesadillas
Adding a new spin to Quesadillas with some summer corn and sautéed poblano peppers to give you the most delicious and smoky Poblano Corn Quesadillas
Cauliflower Rice Veggie Burrito Bowl
Grab the recipe for this super easy Cauliflower Rice Veggie Burrito Bowl made with a few freezer staples and plenty of guacamole and cheese!
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Chicken Fajita Cobb
Grab the recipe for this Chicken Fajita Cobb salad - it's a main course salad loaded with your fav ingredients from fajitas topped with a lemon vinaigrette!
Steak Tacos with Corn Salsa
Steak Tacos with Corn Salsa are the perfect combo of juicy marinated steak mixed with pops of freshness from the corn plus a charred tortilla!
Fish Taco Bowls
Grab the recipe for Fish Taco Bowls loaded with perfectly cooked fish, a delicious vinegar based slaw and perfectly cooked white rice!
Perfect Spiced Shrimp Tacos
Grab the recipe for these spiced shrimp tacos that make for the perfect lunch or dinner! Topped with pico and tomatillo salsa - you'll love them!
Grab the recipe for this Southwestern Lasagna with layers of taco meat, green chiles, corn, cheese, tortillas and tomatoes! It's the perfect dinner.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.