The EU parliament has backed recommendations to toughen proposed measures to tackle the excessive production and consumption of fashion.
Rising demand for LGBTQIA+ models is being driven by marketing as much as by social responsibility. But whatever the motives, greater visibility can help fight marginalisation.
At a spruced-up pilot store in Stockholm, the chain is testing new concepts that mark a break with its past, and partly echo some tactics already deployed by rivals to attract shoppers.
In 2022, NFTs were down but not out, TikTok was up and AI took an even bigger role in fashion businesses. Explore BoF’s coverage of these and other year-defining trends like the effort to give every…
Gmoney, an anonymous and influential figure in the NFT world who has worked with brands like Adidas, is launching a luxury fashion line with the tokens built into the business model.
From distinctive design to high-low experiences, there’s a new list of must-haves for making upscale retail work in 2022.
Venture capital syndicates and online communities with young investors are changing the landscape for brands and founders.
Over two years into the pandemic, brands are once again filling calendars with physical events. But their virtual counterparts remain a vital part of their toolbox.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.