- Poor Charlie’s Almanack: The Essential Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger
- Animated Chart: The Benefits of Investing Early in Life
- The Index Mindset
- Which Investing Strategy Is The Best One?
- Why I Stopped Angel Investing (And You Should Never Start)
I started angel investing in 2018 and have made 23 investments to date. Here’s an overview of my approach to investing and what I’ve…
Online and in print November 2023.
To index or not to index, that is the question.
In May 2022, the South Asian nation of Sri Lanka defaulted on its debt for the first time. The country’s government was given a 30-day grace period to cover $78 million in unpaid interest, but…
Investing to secure your family’s financial future.
Investing can be a daunting task for many people, especially for those who are new to the world of finance. With so many different strategies to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one is…
Did meme status save GameStop and AMC, or did it turn them into zombies?
Think you’re investing ethically? You might be surprised.
The Lowercarbon Capital founder talks investing in climate-focused startups, politics and his thoughts on the current Bitcoin and NFT crazes.
I did win at angel investing. Barely, and I did it with a ton of advantages you probably don’t have. And even I’m getting out, because I know so much of my success was luck.
People often get excited about the possibility of getting a nice return on their money through investing, so as soon as they have a little bit of cash in hand, they’re ready to invest. They want to…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.