Dez PappPredictive analytics is looking at a set of data — what is already known — and trying to make an accurate guess at something which will happen in the See morefuture — something unknown.
With it, you can:
* Improve sales processes with better lead scoring
* Boost marketing with cheaper, more effective ads
* Build models of buyer behavior to understand the customer journey
* Optimize customer success by predicting and reducing churn
* Fine-tune internal operations and set achievable goals
To properly understand predictive analytics and how it is shaping business processes today we have to look at the science behind the hype.
Alex GausmanThis point of view can be summarized as Bottom-up living vs. Top-down living, and, in my opinion, Top-down is far simpler, less tedious, and more relaxing, but that's just me...
Dez PappGreat stuff - with the Scott Adams addition to. Also this rhyms with an even older (1979 to be precise) book by the name of Wishcrafting from Barbara See moreSher where she says that you need to introduce the thing you are wishing for in your daily life like right now. This feels like systems vs goals too.