The Best of Unsplash
The most popular Unsplash articles, as voted by our community.
Photos for everyone.
Curation | 100+ best free curation, building, architecture and light photos on Unsplash
See the best 463 free high-resolution photos of Curation | 100+ best free curation, building, architecture and light photos on Unsplash selected by Jason Dorrier. These HD images are free to use for commercial projects.
DeepMind (@deepmind) | Unsplash Photo Community
See 44 of the best free to download photos, images, and wallpapers by DeepMind on Unsplash.
Maxim Berg (@maxberg) | Unsplash Photo Community
See 122 of the best free to download photos, images, and wallpapers by Maxim Berg on Unsplash.
USGS (@usgs) | Unsplash Photo Community
See the best free to download photos, images, and wallpapers by USGS on Unsplash.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.