The Best of Tom Greene, Writer
The most popular Tom Greene, Writer articles, as voted by our community.
I'm the author of Wit & Wisdom. Here you’ll find unique perspectives on life, friendship and the relentless pursuit of happiness.
These are currently making the rounds on Refind.
Why Young Men Lost Interest in Sex — Tom Greene
The New York Times reports the sexual activity of all Americans stands at a 30 year low. The number of adults age 18-24 having sex each year is even worse. About 28% report having no sex in the prior…
Tom Greene, Writer on Better Living
Six Ways to Thrive Before You Die — Tom Greene
The goal of this journey isn’t to merely survive our time on earth. The goal is to thrive in our limited time here. So that at the end of the road we are full of memories and experiences that leave us…
Tom Greene, Writer on Psychology
How to Build a Happy Life in Six Easy Steps — Tom Greene
A recent survey suggests that the happiness of today’s young adults has crashed over the last few years. So, what’s making the kids so unhappy?
Tom Greene, Writer on Relationships
Is Loneliness The New Smoking? — Tom Greene
Imagine a job where you get paid $47 per hour to do nothing. That’s right, nothing. In Japan, a company called Family Romance pays people to literally do nothing.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.