Sir Salman Rushdie has condemned attempts by publishers to rework the writings of authors such as Roald Dahl and Ian Fleming “in light of today’s attitudes”. Th
Owners of Roald Dahl ebooks are having their libraries automatically updated with the new censored versions containing hundreds of changes to language related t
‘The partridge claw reaches up from its sauce blanket like the Statue of Liberty’s arm at the end of Planet of the Apes’
The thing is, very expensive new restaurants are still opening all the time. They haven’t stopped just because I’ve come out and said I will only be reviewing p
Bitcoin will overtake the dollar in importance as it becomes the single global currency of the internet within a decade, Jack Dorsey, one of Silicon Valley’s leading entrepreneurs, has said.
#SFisback is trending on Twitter. Two weeks of torrential storms have passed, the sun is shining and the city appears to be revitalised. Coffee shops-cum-meetin
The city’s long-awaited addition to the bullet train network comes just as Japan fully reopens to visitors
It’s the nuns, for one thing. They’re the first sign you’ve stepped off Southeast Asia’s generic elephant-and-temple tour into someplace different: willowy nuns
It is 3pm and we are racing against the sun, which is now heavy, honey-tinged and grazing the dusted peaks of the Wadi Mujib Biosphere Reserve. My partner and I
THE ancient legal principle that the monarch cannot be compelled to give evidence in her own courts was the final hammer blow to the Crown’s case against Paul Burrell yesterday. Once it became known
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.