The best places around the world to visit in 2023 including New Zealand, Orlando, Bhutan, Ecuador and more.
Visit these underrated, lesser-known spots in Africa for a vacation filled with adventure, beach and wildlife fun.
Inflation and high fuel prices can affect travel plans, but using our budget travel tips you can still take a great vacation.
From Las Vegas to Miami, there are hotels-within-hotels hiding in plain sight. Here are a few and the perks that come with booking in a stay in one.
With bookings for fall cruises weaker than expected, some major cruise lines including Carnival and Holland America are offering notably low rates to fill vessels.
It's safe to say I will change how I check my luggage for future trips after recently researching airline lost luggage policies.
From glacier-top lodges in Alaska to lakeside log cabins in New York, these luxurious expedition hotels will help surround you with Mother Nature in the most transformative way imaginable.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.