We could be getting even closer to stopping the spread of HIV/AIDS.
«That’s the hope in Washington, D.C., at least, where scientists with the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative and Moderna have announced that human trials for the company’s experimental HIV vaccine have officially begun.»
How do you know if your social anxiety is a problem, and how do you deal with it? Start here.
Forward Together’s annual Trans Day of Resilience project is a celebration of living trans people and artists.
The Netflix series paved the way for ‘Bottoms’ and other raunchy queer comedies.
Trans, intersex, and nonbinary athletes will now be able to choose their team.
Hayden Dunham on their new EP and the queer interconnectedness of everything.
Forty years after the AIDS pandemic began, we may finally be close to its conclusion.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.