The Best of TheGamer
7 most popular TheGamer articles, as voted by our community.
Committed to bringing you breaking gaming news and fresh ways to see your favorite video games.
TheGamer on Gaming
100 Thieves' NFT Is Proof That Digital Collectibles Don't Have To Be A Scam
100 Thieves tried so hard to obscure the fact that its Championship chain was an NFT that it might as well have not been one at all.
Google Stadia Was Simultaneously Ahead Of The Curve And Stuck In The Past
Shared by 72
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Stray Showed Me Games Don't Need To Consume Your Life To Be Great
Give me a great five-hour story over something I need to play for 100+ hours any day from here on in.
Final Fantasy XIV Interview: Neverland
We spoke to Neverland about scoring the very first world clear for FFXIV's latest Ultimate raid.
Grim Fandango Isn't Afraid Of Death, It Laughs In The Face Of It
Death doesn't always have to be so doom and gloom.
The Legend Of Zelda: The Story Of Hylia And The Three Goddesses
Find out about the origins of Hyrule, Hylia, the Triforce, and the cycle of reincarnation that links every Zelda game.
F1 Manager 2022 Preview: Perfect For Players On The Starting Grid And The Podium
Playing team principal on your Xbox box box.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.