The Best of TechRadar
10 most popular TechRadar articles, as voted by our community.
A 🌏 team of gadget obsessives here to help you make informed decisions on tech. What to use, what to cancel. What to buy, what to skip. Part of @futureplc
TechRadar on Crypto
Nations get tough on cryptocurrency to tackle ransomware attacks
36 nations agree to share ransomware intelligence and prevent cybercriminals accessing cryptocurrencies
TechRadar on Photography
5 things a DSLR still does better than an iPhone
DSLRs are becoming niche, but they're far from irrelevant
I tested Photoshop's new AI tool for fixing old photos
Photoshop's new filter showcases AI's subtle, time-saving side
TechRadar on Project Management
How digital transformation is changing project management
The role of project manager is shifting as a result of digitization
TechRadar on TV
Disney Plus loses its magic touch as millions cancel their subscriptions
A not-so-spellbinding time for the streamer
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
How to restore your old photos for free or with Photoshop
Restore your mangled family photos with these easy solutions
Google is embedding cloud gaming right into its search results
Shared by 43
iPhone 14 Pro Max review
The biggest and best of everything in an iPhone
What is 5G? Everything you need to know
The latest news, views and developments in the exciting world of 5G networks
How to use Wix for blogging
A step-by-step guide on how to use this popular website builder for your blog
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.