The Best of Taste of Home
7 most popular Taste of Home articles, as voted by our community.
America’s No.1 food lifestyle brand, Taste of Home inspires togetherness through creative cooking, sharing and entertaining.
Taste of Home on Recipes
This Cinnamon Roll Dump Cake Is Going to Make Your Weekend SO Much Better
You can transform a few store-bought ingredients into a delicious, cinnamony dessert.
What Is a Ritz Torte? The Appalachian Dessert You'll Be Obsessed With
This torte is a delicious and easy-to-bake dessert calling for Ritz crackers, pecans, and Cool Whip
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
I Made 4-Ingredient "Magic Cake" and It's the Perfect Light and Fluffy Dessert
You'll only need eggs, milk, flour and sugar to pull this off!
11 Ways to Save Money Immediately at the Grocery Store
Nothing beats a home-cooked meal but the groceries can add up! Luckily, there are tips and tricks on saving money that can make shopping a breeze.
I Made a "Cadillac Margarita" and It's the Most Luxurious Drink EVER
You'll need a cocktail shaker for this one.
50 Cold Foods for Hot Weather Days
Every dish is best served cold!
This Simple Cherry Dump Cake Is Our Favorite Summer Dessert Right Now
Dump everything straight into a baking dish to make this easy cake!
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.