How we designed a color system with hand-picked, vibrant colors that also met standards for accessibility and contrast.
In the past five years, over 20,000 businesses have started with Stripe Atlas and have generated over $3 billion in revenue. We surveyed 1,000 founders—here’s what we found.
«In total, Stripe Atlas businesses employ 99,000 people today and they’re hiring over 120,000 new employees within the next 12 months»
We recently built a distributed [cron] job scheduling system on top of [Kubernetes][kubernetes], an exciting new platform for container orchestration. Kubernetes is very popular right now and makes…
Write copy that delights visitors, persuades prospects, and wins customers.
Andrew Chen shares key considerations, crossroads, and predictions for online marketplaces.
Stripe Atlas’ guide to networking (for people, not protocols)
Stripe Atlas’ guide to understanding low-touch and high-touch SaaS businesses
Stripe Atlas’ guide to pricing and packaging for low-touch SaaS businesses
Atlas’ guide to running your online business in its first year. Covers incorporation, bookkeeping, taxes, risk management, and more.
Scrappily start your sales strategy (say that five times fast).
Use Payment Links to sell online without a website and without any code. Create a full payment page in just a few clicks and share the link with your customers.
We indexed the creator economy by measuring the growth of creator platforms on Stripe. Creators are coming online at a record clip—from all around the world. More and more are earning a living wage…
Earlier today, Stripe CEO Patrick Collison sent the following note to Stripe employees.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.