Looking to improve your digital strategy? Check out these B2B marketing strategy tips and notes to help refine your approach.
This infographic outlines a range of key stats on blogging and its benefits for business.
The new program will establish the first revenue share process for TikTok creators.
The addition of new tipping providers will enable Twitter to expand its creator monetization options in more regions.
Shopping via tweet will soon be here - here's a look at what Twitter's working on in the eCommerce space.
Here are some key tips on how to improve the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns by using psychological triggers.
Twitter has published a new report which looks at the potential of influencer marketing via tweet.
Influencer marketing is evolving, with traditional big names losing out to smaller, more trustworthy online identities.
With our world becoming more interconnected, that's leading to significant shifts in how consumers interact - with everything.
The new LinkedIn/Edelman B2B Thought Leadership report highlights some key areas of focus for content marketers.
The option provides another way to stay up to date with the latest Facebook posts from specific connections.
Looking to improve your digital marketing career prospects in 2022? Check out these data notes from LinkedIn.
The chart provides a fascinating overview of what happens online every minute.
Make sure you're not making these common SEO mistakes.
The new options will provide more pathways for revenue generation in Meta's apps.
Some key trend insights and notes from the Reddit for Business team.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.