Discover how to learn quickly, master any skill, and supercharge your personal growth with these ten simple, proven learning techniques.
Lukas White walks through the various options for logging errors in the browser and solutions for persisting error data to the server for reporting.
Are you puzzled by SQL and NoSQL? Are you unsure what to use in your next project? Craig discusses the primary differences in on handy summary.
Learn how to learn anything using the Ultralearning method, and set yourself up for success with our Ultralearning Template for Notion.
«Feedback is simply the process of comparing your results with the desired results. It sounds easy in theory — but can actually be quite hard.»
Artem Tabalin teaches you to build offline web apps using Service Workers for client-side caching and PouchDB to store data locally and sync to a server DB.
Setting up a new typography system is always a complicated task with literally hundreds of tweakable variables. The best way to save your sanity is a design system that can answers most of those…
Animation is a part of a UI designer's job in 2017. Here are the 9 animation libraries we think deliver the most power for smallest file size.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.