Old Bay is Baltimore through and through. This popular seasoning blend has a fascinating backstory of immigration and innovation that’s pure America. We have a recipe to make your own, plus ideas for…
Air fryer zucchini is golden brown, crisp, and perfectly tender. This recipe uses a handful of ingredients and the good ol’ air fryer to create the most irresistible zucchini side dish.
All the ingredients go in one pot at the same time to create this easy dinner. It comes together in less than 30 minutes, with barely any cleanup!
Sheet pan chicken with roasted potatoes and broccoli! Everything cooks together on one baking sheet - so easy. Use chicken thighs for tender, juicy results every time.
These extra-crispy fried mushrooms will outshine anything you’ve had at a restaurant. The secret to the recipe? A dip in beer batter and then panko.
Make a kid’s or kid-like adult’s dream come true with these fun dirt cakes. They are a breeze to make!
Shakshuka with mixed greens, herbs, onions, garlic, and spices—and eggs that cook right in the pan. Make it for dinner with crispy latkes, and eat the rest for breakfast the next day!
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.