We got some great ideas, tips, and tricks on how to use a food dehydrator to reduce food waste at home.
We tested three types of coffee canisters to figure out whether they’re worth buying or if the best way to store coffee is right in the bag.
Pack up the car! We rounded up the best camping cooking gear from our reviews.
Puréeing garlic in lemon juice and blending chickpeas while they're hot = Israeli-style hummus that's both smooth and flavorful.
These egg custards are rich and dense, with a silky-smooth texture. The secret ingredient is Japanese toasted-buckwheat tea (called soba-cha). Somewhat similar to chestnuts, the buckwheat adds a…
Here's another one of those spices that makes you wonder how people got the idea to eat it. Mahlab is a powder made from the seeds of the St. Lucy's cherry, found in different parts of the…
For an apple pie filling of tender but intact chunks of fruit, balanced perfectly between tart and sweet, not all apples are created equal.
Perfectly cooked boiled eggs, homemade mayo, bright lemon juice, crunchy celery, and some fresh parsley make for a near-perfect egg salad.
For the most part, the best way to proceed in the kitchen is carefully and deliberately. But there are times when you need to get a big job done and fast. Or maybe you just want to show off a little…
No mint leaves can match the charged blast of a slug of mint extract, but fresh mint ice cream has an unbeatable roundness of flavor you just can't find in a bottle. Add in lacy straciatella swirls…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.