Accessibility overlays are not the answer for sites looking to provide a more inclusive experience for online users with disabilities.
YouTube has been a major player in marketing for a while, and this year was no exception.
WordPress users can see data pulled from various Google products.
Start content mapping and create amazing customer experiences that lead to results. Here's everything you need to know about content maps.
Here's how to incorporate unique viewpoints into your content and create dynamic, trust-inspiring spaces that customers will value.
Etsy will raise its seller fees from 5% to 6.5% (a 30% increase), the company announced during its Q4 2021 earnings report. The new seller transaction fee will take effect starting on April 11.
Learn how to build consensual conversations with prospects, acquire consent-based audiences, and improve your paid search performance.
Microsoft's ad business is growing but still faces steep competition from TikTok, Amazon, and Apple.
This help document went from basics on crawlable links to a much more robust link best practices.
The concept of building a second brain can help SEOs better store and retrieve crucial documents and key learnings between websites.
It's time to optimize for People Also Asked questions asked around and about your brand in Google's SERPs. Here's why.
How a two-pronged approach can help you increase brand awareness and organic traffic.
To avoid pitfalls, take the time to test campaigns and find an adequately-sized audience to target.
SEO and PPC teams can empower each other when they work together. At SMX Next, Allison Duvall and Hannah Johnson of Merkle shared how marketers can create holistic search strategies.
Assessing your traditional competitors in search is critical, but you also need to analyze who competes with you purely through search rankings.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.