Content marketing and content strategy complement each other perfectly, but they’re not the same thing. Learn the differences – and why you need both.
A content audit can help improve your website's quality. You just need to follow the right steps and know what to look for. Learn the process here.
A new year can mean a new paid media strategy. Learn eight changes marketing professionals must implement into their 2021 digital marketing plan.
Content plays an important role in every marketing campaign. Here are some ways you can improve your content strategy and get better results.
Many online businesses miss out on huge opportunities because they ignore keywords with zero search volume. Here's why you should target these keywords and how to do it.
Incorporate SEO into your content team's work by proving its value. Read on for the broader benefits and collaboration tips.
To ensure you’re reaching your targets, you need to know your search engine ranking in their neighborhood. Here are some ways to see what they see.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.