Thousands of games are delisted from Steam, with more being added all the time. The developers of just a few of them spoke to us about the hows and whys
Locked in a biodome, The Barnacle Goose Experiment tasks you with creating a whole new world by generating and combining objects from almost nothing.
We go hands on with a chunky preview build of A Plague Tale: Requiem, the upcoming sequel to Asobo's action stealth adventure, A Plague Tale: Innocence.
We list our favourite games from 2007, and why they deserve to be preserved above everything else
We've played Deliver Us Mars, the dusty red follow-up to Deliver Us the Moon - with added family drama and platforming.
Men Of War II's trademark historical accuracy and complicated attention to detail don't stop a war newbie from getting excited.
Elden Ring has taught me not to hoard stones and plants like a magpie.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.