Thousands of games are delisted from Steam, with more being added all the time. The developers of just a few of them spoke to us about the hows and whys
Now Dwarf Fortress is on Steam, with new graphics, does it still have a place in 2023 among all the colony sims and games it inspired?
Read our picks of the best games to play on the Steam Deck right now, including Elden Ring, Hades, Deathloop, Apex Legends and more.
We list our favourite games of 2022 so far, in no particular order, covering everything from Elden Ring to V Rising.
The three-person studio Worldwalker Games were inspired by XCOM and League Of Legends but ended up making an astonishing RPG with life-spanning stories to tell.
We go hands on with a chunky preview build of A Plague Tale: Requiem, the upcoming sequel to Asobo's action stealth adventure, A Plague Tale: Innocence.
We list our favourite games from 2007, and why they deserve to be preserved above everything else
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.