The Best of Prof Photography
8 most popular Prof Photography articles, as voted by our community.
Professional Photography Magazine
Prof Photography on Gaming
How to create cinematic in-game portraits with The Last of Us
Learn how to make the most of the lighting features in The Last of Us' photo mode for amazing in-game virtual portraits
Prof Photography on Photography
How to go viral with your photography
A social media presence is now a must for aspiring professional photographers – here's 5 top tips for getting noticed
What makes beautiful landscape photography?
Lukas Kogler shares tips on how to take great landscape photos, from a life spent growing up in the mountains
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
How to use Instagram hashtags
Do you need hashtags for every post, story or reel on Instagram? Here’s how to make the most of this useful tool
The best full frame mirrorless camera in 2022: Sony vs Canon, Nikon & Panasonic
Choosing the best full frame mirrorless camera means choosing you want most – value, resolution, speed or video!
4 new cameras you MUST see at The Photography Show
These brand new cameras will be on the show floor at The Photography Show – make sure you go and see them!
DJI Mavic 3 flies from summit of Everest: watch this stunning video
DJI consumer camera drone goes where even helicopters can’t to capture stunning aerial footage of the world’s highest peak
10 night-scape photography hacks: boost your set-up with these simple tips
From Velcro and star-trackers to fluorescent stickers and L-brackets, here’s how to pimp your night-scape shoot
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.