Browser fingerprinting is a sneaky way advertisers and others track you online. We explain how this surveillance technique works and what you can do to protect your privacy.
The move is a bid to stop predatory loan apps from harassing and intimidating borrowers into paying outstanding debts, which often come with huge interest rates.
Your mode of communication is just as important as the message. Rethinking how you communicate at work can lead to vastly better results.
While TikTok occupies the time of 67% of teens surveyed for a recent Pew Research Center study, it's another video site that truly attracts the views. (Sorry, Facebook.)
Make the most of the Windows universal cloud clipboard with this nifty trick for Android users.
These are the best note-taking apps and accessories for annotating PDFs, sketching diagrams, recording your next class lecture, and more.
Jony Ive's design firm LoveFrom joins forces with Linn to create a special turntable for the brand's 50th anniversary.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.