There are a thousand theories, practices, techniques and growth hacks for marketing your product. But which ones matter to startups? This marketing book will show you how to build your brand and sell…
The minute you introduce a new product, someone is working on a cheaper, easier, or faster alternative for your customers – a fact you simply can't ignore.
Listen to our Co-founder Des Traynor and Director of Machine Learning Fergal Reid discuss the implications of ChatGPT on tech and customer support.
Prioritization is a challenge for any product manager. How do you decide what to work on first? We created a simple scoring system to help prioritize well.
An effective, quick decision-making process is critical to increasing momentum within your team. Learn to be a better, faster decision-maker.
Drawing from some of the best posts on our blog, the Intercom on Product Management book offers guidance on the tough decisions you need to make as a PM.
If “mobile first” is our future, why are almost all the most successful mobile driven businesses building web apps designed for larger screens?
Proclamations of an all-native mobile app world ignore the fact that browsers and the web are fast becoming the mobile operating system of the future.
At Intercom, we focus on the problem and finding the right design to solve it. If it doesn’t exist, or if it’s not good enough, we create it.
Shared by 730
UI methodologies like Atomic Design bring logic and structure to individual screens. Now it’s time to extend that...
How do you develop strong Product Judgment? Here, we dive into the only proven way – talk to lots of your customers, and ask them how they use your product.
The entire SaaS business model is dependent on people using your product consistently over time. Here's how you can measure and score engagement for your product.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.