He won four Super Bowls and retired as the undisputed greatest. What came next was turning a legacy into a life.
Bold coaches, elite players and a football blueprint have put Nebraska volleyball on the brink of breaking the women's sports attendance record set in a 2022 UEFA Champions League match in Barcelona.
In a series of exclusive interviews, the MLB commissioner talks about cheating scandals, rules changes and his plans to return the game to a crisper form of itself.
On March 19, an 11-year-old Yankees fan lost his beloved autograph collection at a spring training game. He still can't believe what happened next.
Mike Trout, Mark McGwire, Alex Rodriguez, Tony La Russa, Brad Lidge and more reflect on the most memorable moments on Pujols' path to 700.
Multiple NFL sources say they've been told that embattled Commanders owner Dan Snyder instructed his law firms to hire private investigators to look into owners and league execs. His attorneys deny…
You wouldn't think that chess players, who sit for hours on end and only extend their arms from time to time, would struggle with weight loss. But they do. Inside the very real, very bizarre metabolic…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.