This white chicken chili recipe features quick-cooking chicken thighs and canned white beans. Cream cheese adds tangs in this white chili.
This crunchy coleslaw uses a colorful mix of broccoli and green cabbage. Dried cranberries add a pop of sweetness to balance.
Hibiscus tea is made from an edible flower. Its health benefits include reducing blood pressure and blood sugar. Learn more about hibiscus tea benefits.
Oatmeal is a go-to healthy breakfast for many, but does it live up to the hype? Take a look at the science behind this popular morning meal.
Perfectly layered and filled with fresh ingredients, there are reasons that sandwiches made at a deli taste so good compared to what you make at home.
The founder of Whetstone Magazine and host of Netflix's High on the Hog knows that who tells the stories about food is as important as who they're about.
No lunch trades here! Pack a healthier lunchbox for school with these healthy lunch and snack ideas kids will actually want to eat.
Almost half of the people affected by COVID-19 have experienced smell or taste loss. Read how it impacted a gastronomer and what he did to get it back.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.