We asked two professional personal cleaners to share their tips for hiring housekeeping, including how you can help before they arrive and how much to tip.
There’s more to decluttering than just aesthetics. Manhattan-based psychotherapist Dana Dorfman, PhD, shares the mental health benefits of cleaning and organizing ahead of 2020.
From Jeremiah Brent to Kit Kemp, designers give their predictions on how we'llb e filling our homes in 2024.
Instead of focusing on all the improvements you need to make to get your home ready to sell, consider these five
Turns out, the time you go to bed isn't as important as the time you wake up—one sleep expert explains all.
Experts share their step-by-step tips on how to organize your kitchen pantry for good.
Need a more exciting way to stay hydrated? Try one of these non-alcoholic drink recipes.
Walking 10,000 steps a day will seriously benefit your health—here’s precisely how.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.