The Best of Domino
7 most popular Domino articles, as voted by our community.
Fresh ideas to bring your style home.
Domino on Cleaning
11 Things Your Cleaning Person Wants to Tell You—But Won’t
We asked two professional personal cleaners to share their tips for hiring housekeeping, including how you can help before they arrive and how much to tip.
Domino on Decluttering
The Mental Health Benefits of Decluttering, According to a Psychotherapist
There’s more to decluttering than just aesthetics. Manhattan-based psychotherapist Dana Dorfman, PhD, shares the mental health benefits of cleaning and organizing ahead of 2020.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
A Sleep Expert Explains What Time to Wake Up
Turns out, the time you go to bed isn't as important as the time you wake up—one sleep expert explains all.
5 Features That May Decrease Your Home's Listing Price When You Go to Sell
Instead of focusing on all the improvements you need to make to get your home ready to sell, consider these five
A Step-by-Step Guide to Organizing Your Kitchen Pantry
Experts share their step-by-step tips on how to organize your kitchen pantry for good.
3 Refreshing, Non-Alcoholic Drinks You Can Make With Pantry Finds
Need a more exciting way to stay hydrated? Try one of these non-alcoholic drink recipes.
What Happens When You Walk 10,000 Steps a Day
Walking 10,000 steps a day will seriously benefit your health—here’s precisely how.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.