Japan takes an early stand on a hot topic in generative artificial intelligence, giving creators more freedom to train their AI models.
Residents of Argentina's Mendoza province can now make tax payments in stablecoins like Tether's USDT or MakerDAO's DAI.
‘I have a lot more to say,’ FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried wrote in a newly-launched Substack written from house arrest.
The agency officially confirmed that Lazarus Group, a notorious cybercrime organization, was behind last June’s massive exploit.
Salesforce has launched an NFT management platform to help clients like Crown Royal and Mattel create token-based loyalty programs.
The "Degen Trilogy" series is on hold, the company confirmed to Decrypt, months after the widely panned first entry was released.
Ava Labs is joining Amazon’s AWS Marketplace to accelerate institutional adoption of Avalanche and its Subnets technology.
Hive Blockchain plans to direct its hardware to other mineable cryptocurrencies, while Hut 8 Mining pursues new ventures outside of crypto.
The merge is set to transition Ethereum to proof of stake, which means the biggest network for NFTs will become environmentally friendly.
Are your Ethereum NFTs safe after the merge? What’s up with duplicate NFTs on forked chains? Here's what you need to know.
Ethereum's upgrade will heighten the attention on Bitcoin's energy use, but analysts differ on what that might mean for the price of BTC.
Some NFT marketplaces aren’t honoring creator royalties, setting off an animated conversation across Crypto Twitter this weekend.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.