Learn how to measure marketing attribution using these six attribution models to make more data-driven decisions.
«The activity you’ve always done might not be making as big an impact as you believe. Testing is as much the art of removal as it is addition. This goes for cutting out entire initiatives altogether.»
Account-based marketing is complex and hard to get right. Here are nine examples of companies who nailed theirs, plus how they pulled it off.
Check out these 6 examples of effective upselling and why they work. Increase your AOV with these upselling tips.
«Respondents felt less favorably toward products with more than three claims, such as this one about shampoo: “Makes hair cleaner, stronger, healthier, softer, shinier, and fuller.” The researchers determined that when trying to be persuaded, customers become more skeptical the more claims they see. Essentially, customers start to think the quality dips with each additional feature.»
Learn how high-performing brands like Loom, Airtable, and Calm use the north star metric framework to improve the customer experience and drive growth results.
Branded search research is one of the most valuable (yet quite neglected) data sources out there. Here’s how to use it to your advantage.
Learn how to apply the art of storytelling at every stage of the customer journey to build meaningful connections and grow your audience.
You already know the importance of onboarding. But are you using an offboarding flow to improve retention? Here’s how.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.